Surely more than once you have looked at the sky to disconnect, think, dream, create …
Clouds can turn your space into a relaxed and fantasy-filled place.
We love this feeling of freedom. Do you also like being on a cloud? Clouds in your study, your bedroom, a children’s room … Use your most creative side and dare to paint a cloud wall in your own home.
You will need the following materials:
- Blue wall paint
- Brush (number does not matter) / optional roller
- White acrylic
- Cloth rag
STEP 1: WE PAINT THE WALL WITH A BLUE BASE
With the roller, we paint the wall with a light blue base until we get a flat and uniform color in the section that we want to paint the clouds
STEP 2: WE START PAINTING THE CLOUDS
– For inspiration we can copy the image of a cloud on the internet or imagine it.
– We are going to use the white acrylic and the simple brush
– Preferably the brush should be flat, although a good finish can also be achieved with a round brush.
– With the dry brush, we give small blows to the paint, as if we were loading and unloading the paint.
– We paint, with a touch of small touches, on the blue background that we have prepared and thus we form the cloud.
– With these small touches what we get is to make a gradient effect, so we must insist more (with more taps with the brush) on the areas that we want to be whiter.
STEP 3: TO ENJOY.
You can already feel like a cloud!